Schedule Complimentary Financial Review
We're Ready to Help You
What is a Second Opinion Meeting?
Filbrandt & Company offers a no-obligation "Second Opinion" meeting to review your current financial situation relative to your retirement, portfolio and estate planning goals. We believe you'll find this meeting beneficial, as we will discuss important planning strategies in the following areas:
- Reducing unnecessary portfolio risk
- How to efficiently take money out in the future for a reliable retirement income
- How to reduce taxes now and in retirement
- Getting the most out of your retirement plan vendors
- How to avoid rollovers to high-cost retail investments
Our goal is to make the meeting educational in nature, and for you to leave with several planning ideas you can implement immediately. The meeting is typically one hour in length.
Nobody wants to make a big mistake in their financial planning or investments. There is no cost or obligation for a Second Opinion meeting. We're ready to provide you an independent and objective Second Opinion on your retirement, estate and portfolio planning.