Do You Have Enough Money to Fund Your Retirement Years?
Many of our clients ask, “Do I have enough money to fund my retirement years?” That question might be on your mind as well.
Making a successful transition from decades of employment to your retirement years involves much more than having sufficient assets. To do so, you also need to make decisions that give you financial independence, freedom and peace of mind. Our "Path to Financial Independence" graphic illustrates the financial planning objectives associated with specific career stages.
Get a Second Opinion on Your Finances
“Whatever the client wants to see as their point of independence, we want to help them reach that.”
Comprehensive Financial Planning
Whether you will be fully retiring, entering a phased retirement, or never retire at all — you will need a plan to ensure that you can meet your financial goals. At Filbrandt & Company, we use comprehensive financial planning strategies to help our clients maintain their pre-retirement lifestyle—so they can enjoy their retirement.
Our Retirement Planning Service Includes:
- Maximizing retirement savings and coordinating contributions with our clients’ overall asset plans.
- Reducing current income taxes and avoiding investment income surtaxes with tax planning.
- Planning to minimize taxes on future retirement income distributions.
- Coordinating the distribution of retirement funds to replace lost salaries.
- Planning required minimum distribution strategies.
- Evaluating and recommending options for Social Security benefits.
Using these strategies and more, we build a fulfilling retirement plan for each of our clients, which allows them to realize lifelong goals and give back to the people and causes important to them.